lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

A description of a place - Paris

Paris is the most important town in France. It’s got a famous cathedral and an important famous tower called Eiffel. It also has a lot of palaces, avenues and squares.

In my opinion, this place is very beautiful to live because all things that it has are fantastic and great. Paris has a famous river called Sena, too. You can sail along the river with a ship. There are some interesting centres to go and spend the time like Centre Pompidou.



However, there are some things about Paris that I don’t like. For example, when there are a lot of people in the avenues and squares. This place has got many famous places to visit, but I think that the most important is the Eiffel tower.

Paris is a town that I want to visit in general. It’s a good place to be with my boyfriend, for example.

No hay comentarios: